Posted on September 11, 2021 by Jobcare
General Worker (Shingwedzi Rest Camp)
R 106 171 p/a
Kruger National Park
Closing date: 17 September 2021
Applications are invited for a General Worker position in Technical Services Maintenance at Shingwedzi Rest Camp in Kruger National Park (KNP).
Paterson Grading: A1
NB. The positions will be filled in line with the Employment Equity Targets for KNP.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms. Zandile Mdlovu
Private Bag X1021
Tel: (013) 735 4293
SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered to be unsuccessful.
- Grade 12,
- Minimum two years experiences in built environment.
- Physical good health.
- Good knowledge of tools and equipment, safe handling and aftercare, including lawnmowers and brush cutters.
- Ability to assist with general repairs and maintenance to all types of infrastructure.
- Ability to understand verbal communication.
- Basic knowledge of health and safety in workplace.
- Basic numeracy literacy.
- Safe Handling and use of Power Tools will be an added advantage.
- Possession of some technical certificate will be an added advantage.
- Perform semi-skilled tasks that may include minor non-live electrical work, tiling, painting, plumbing, building and welding in accordance with predetermined quality and productivity standards.
- Perform routine maintenance of facilities such as tourist and staff accommodation, ablution blocks, administration and technical buildings.
- Performing duties of a technical nature within the incumbent’s capabilities.
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor/Management.
- Ensure safety within the work environment and to others.
- Learning other technical skills
Was this helpful?
0 / 0