Posted on September 6, 2021 by Jobcare
UFS Internships 2021/2022
10 September 2021.
The salary is R7 353.50 per month.
- a detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter;
- certified copies (not older than 6 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- a certified copy (not older than 6 months) of your identity document (ID);
- proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable);
- a copy of your driver’s license (if applicable).
- a service record of your current employer / last employer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with recruiting administration activities including handling queries related to the advertised jobs, screening CV’s, creating summary lists of applicants and conducting reference and criminal checks.
- Ensure data integrity and quality assurance.
- Ensure a positive and strong candidate experience, while maintaining responsive and continuous communication.
- Ensure recruitment and selection policies and processes are adhered to.
- Provide professional, knowledgeable and friendly services to clients, ensuring a prompt response to queries and requests.
- Assist with liaising with stakeholders.
- Assist with maintaining records of candidate databases and network platforms.
- Assist with providing innovative HR solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline on NQF level 7.
- An Honours degree in Human Resources or a related discipline on NQF level 8.
• Business Acumen:
o Proficient in using MS Office.
o The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
• Strategic Thinking:
o The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organised manner.
o The ability to be creative and open-minded when addressing work issues.
o The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
o The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude, and encourage people to work together.
• Building Coalitions:
o The ability to be sensitive and understanding to the needs and feelings of others.
o The ability to interact with others and establish personal connections with people.
• Results Orientated:
o The ability to cope with a frequently changing environment and to adapt to evolving situations.
o The ability to be reliable, responsible, dependable and to fulfil obligations.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of one (1) year.
Assumption of duties:
As soon as possible.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 7705/ 9848/ 7267 or email Recruit@ufs.ac.za
Was this helpful?
0 / 0