Posted on September 1, 2021 by Jobcare
Nedbank Bursary 2022: External
Nedbank fund successful bursar’s studies for undergraduate degrees or diplomas at a South African Public University or University of Technology in line with the approved guidelines of the Nedbank Education Trust. Bursaries are awarded to address future skill requirements in the financial sector, as well as in South Africa as a whole. In 2022, the focus of our bursary awards for new bursars will be limited to qualifications in line with Green Economy skills. Green economy skills refer to those areas of study that focus on improved human well-being and social equity, while also significantly reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities. This includes reducing carbon emissions and pollution, increasing energy and materials efficiency and enhancing natural capital. The Green Economy promotes a triple bottom line: sustaining and advancing economic, environmental and social well-being.
The minimum entry criteria are:
- South African citizenship
- Proven financial need
- A minimum academic average of 65% in the year of application, i.e. Grade 12 or university level
- A minimum academic average of 65% for the subjects you’re planning to study at university
- The study of pure Mathematics (Core) in High school. Unfortunately, applicants with Maths Literacy will not be considered
- Applicants must have successfully obtained admission approval to a South African Public University or University of Technology for the undergraduate qualification you are planning to study
- The qualification to be undertaken or currently studying must in line with the Nedbank Educational Trust
How to apply;
Apply for latest vacancies on Jobcare;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0