Posted on September 1, 2021 by Jobcare
MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK LEVEL 5
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB Health District
Closing Date : 06-09-2021
- Reference Number : refs/011840
- Directorate : PHARMACY
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 173 703 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. Charmaine Hlalo Tel: 011 694 3206
- Grade 12. One (1) years’ experience in Supply Chain Management and a qualification in Supply Chain Management/Purchasing Management / Public Administration Management would be an added advantage. Computer literacy. Problem solving and record keeping skills. Good communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and within a team
- Assisting with the compiling of demand plan and GFS code list. Maintaining the asset register for the facility. Managing petty cash requests. Request quotes from suppliers for buy-out items and compiling documents for submission to procurement department. Maintenance and updating of all documents, with clear document trail and all documents archived for 5 years according to Pharmacy regulations. Filing of documents so that they are easily retrievable. Recording of stock counts. Capturing of invoices, requisitions, and demander transfers on Rx Solutions electronic system. Manage waste disposal process and relevant documentation. Liaise with suppliers and supply chain management with regards to the procurement issues. Report building defects and maintenance needs to manager. Provide management with monthly reports.
- The completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by recent updated CV, as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document (Smart ID must be both sided). Certification should not be more that 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Applications must put reference number or post name as subject when emailing application. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (Criminal records) and verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications received after closing date will not be considered. Z83 must be completed in full. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0