Posted on August 26, 2021 by Jobcare
Administrative Clerk- Secretary
Employer : Department of Health
Location : DR. GEORGE MUKHARI ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 27-08-2021
- Reference Number : refs/011765
- Directorate : Information Communication and Technology
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 731.00 – R204 612.00 (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. ABP Malepane Tel: 012 529 3687
- Grade 12 Certificate. Relevant certificate, Diploma or Degree in Secretarial Studies / Office Management / Office Administration/ Informatics and 2-3 years recognizable experience will be an added advantage. Computer literacy. A proficient user of Microsoft office suites and may be subjected to a test. Certificate of Microsoft package. Be reliable, punctual and professional. Be creative and able to use own initiative. Be able to prioritize and have exceptional attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Knowledge of Mobile Device management will be an added advantage. Valid drivers licence.
- Overall management of the office administration function. Provide a secretarial/ receptionist support service to the Director ICT. Take minutes during meetings and compile minutes’ files. Consolidate ICT directorate reports. Coordinate logistical arrangements for meetings when required. Managing the office Diary and arranging appointments. Receiving visitors and Document management. Assist with relevant procurement of goods and services. Handle and maintain office records. Management databases and the Director’s to do list. Photocopying, binding, scanning, mentor interns. Prepare Director’s presentations. Keep abreast with processes and procedures that apply in the office of the Director. Record of Action Plans and their follow-ups. Provide document tracking tool and filling system and maintain confidentiality. Compliance to Batho Pele and Customer Care Practice. Timeously operate and collate Agendas in consultation with Committee Chairpersons. Ensure stakeholder management support and ensure availability of stationery. Take accurate message and transfer calls to relevant managers. Administration of mobile devices and photocopiers. Provide administrative support for Mobile devices. Collate monthly reports on Photocopier utilization.
- CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0