Posted on August 15, 2021 by Jobcare
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INTERN
Closing date: 31 August 2021
Hilti work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas. We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive. Success is always based on teamwork and competence – regardless of the personal background of the individual. We place emphasis on your competences, your commitment and your success.
- Completed Bachelor’s (NQF Level 7 or 8) or Masters (NQF Level 9) degree in Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Transportation Management.
- Advanced skills level in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required.
- Committed, logical thinker with high attention to details.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management.
- High level of motivation, customer focus oriented, and a continuous improvement mentality required.
- Results driven and proactive, able to achieve targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken).
Find SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INTERN related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0