Posted on August 15, 2021 by Jobcare
Call Centre Learnerships – Royale Africa
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Employer: Royal Africa
A stipend will be paid to help cover the candidates transport to and from work.
We are an established International Courier Company seeking to give young individuals from designated groups, with minimal experience an opportunity to join our Training programme within our Contact Centre and equip themselves with skills that will enable them to work in a contact Centre environment. The position will be based at our office in Airport Industria, Cape Town.
Our minimum qualifications/ experience/ knowledge:
- Matric / Grade 12 with 50% pass in Mathematics
Our minimum Skills:
- English, read, write and speak
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales orientated
- Computer literate
Our minimum requirements:
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Candidates must not be registered with any other institute for a learnership
- Candidates must not be studying at an institute of higher learning
- Driver’s license
- Own Transport a must
- Age 22 – 28
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
- Commitment to complete the programme
- Candidates with Disabilities are welcome
No person with a criminal record or pending criminal case will be employed at Royale International Couriers.
To apply please send a comprehensive CV as well as all qualifications and a copy of your matric certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as a cover letter.
Should you not be contacted by 17 September 2021, accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0