Posted on August 13, 2021 by Jobcare
Employer : Department of e-Government
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 16-08-2021
- Reference Number : REFS/011533
- Directorate : Resource Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 173,703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. Sthembile Buthelezi (011) 689 6527
- Matric Certificate plus a valid Driver’s license, customer service, minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in transport administration and computer literacy.
- Manage E-GOV-GG Vehicles. Book and arrange alternative transport for different official’s (V.I.P) as and when necessary. Manage query response and resolution on time. Manage and develop appropriate relationship with client and customer including merchants. Preparation of monthly reports for E-GOV-GG-Vehicles. Make sure that the keys and petrol cards are safe.
- It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. APPLICATIONS: Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. All applications should be delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, or post to P/Bag x112, Marshalltown, 2107 or Applicants can apply online at: www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe be subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of e-Government reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts.
TRANSPORT CLERK RELATED OPPORTUNITIES;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0