Posted on August 12, 2021 by Jobcare
Footgear Internship – IT
Reference Number: FG-764
Work Level: Student/Graduate
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Market Related
Duration: 9 – 12 Months
EE Position: No
Location: Northern Suburbs (Cape)
This programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices for a duration of 12 months in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
- Initiative & Willingness to learn
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can do attitude
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Good understanding of Windows 10 operating system. Configuration and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Microsoft office and related features like Teams
- A+ and N+ certification beneficial (completed or in progress)
- General knowledge of computers, laptops, tablets and associated peripherals
- Good understanding of wi-fi and internet technologies in general.
- Past experience of IT end user support will be an added advantage.
- The graduate will be paid a stipend of R4500.00 per month.
CLOSING DATE: 17 August 2021
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Footgear Internship – IT related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0