Posted on August 2, 2021 by Jobcare
Unisa Internships 2021/2022
Duration : 12 Months
Assumption of duty : As soon as possible
Stipend : R102 311 p.a
Closing date : 6 August 2021
APPLICATIONS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
• Unemployed South African Citizens who completed a Unisa related qualification (Degree or 3 years
National Diploma) which is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
• Age requirement: Not older than 35 years old
• Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and internet
• Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
• Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
• Ability to take initiative; work in a team under constant supervision
• Sense of commitment, responsibility and punctuality
• The ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Enquiries : email@example.com
To apply please submit the following documents:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certified copy of matric certificate, an all other qualifications
• Certified transcript or record on an official letterhead
• Certified copy of South African Identity Book
• One-page motivational letter – why you should be considered for this internship
Please indicate the Department and Location/Region you are applying to.
We welcome applications from persons with disability
All the above mentioned documents should be e-mailed to the following people Ms Sizanani Zungu at
(Zungusn1@unisa.ac.za), Ms Nkhesani Ramothwala at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ms Gail Sambo
All applications should be submitted before 16h00 on the closing date.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 2
weeks after closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.
Unisa Internships 2021/2022 related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0