Posted on August 1, 2021 by Jobcare
Ekurhuleni West College Experiential Training x 1 post
Ekurhuleni West College invites youth with N6 Qualification to apply for the Experiential Training opportunity;
Closing date: 06 August 2021
Date of commencement: 01 September 2021
- Management Assistant Experiential Learning
- Management Assistant:
- Assisting in all administration and office tasks and duties as assigned;
- Telephone calls;
- Rendering customer service;
- Information processing (memoranda, letters, e-mail, internet, minutes, etc.);
- Filing of documentation and records;
- Collecting post / faxes and distributing to relevant staff, as required;
- Capturing of data;
- Registration of students;
- N6 Management Assistant.
Nature of appointment:
- Experiential Training.
- Mr L Ubisi 011 905 3562/31.
Candidates are to complete and submit the following documents by hand:
- Completed new (2021) Z83: Application for Employment form (obtainable from any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form);
- A recently updated, comprehensive CV;
- Original certified copies of qualifications;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document;
- Original certified copies of Academic Record / transcript;
- 5 Contactable reference check.
to Ekurhuleni West College, Kathorus Campus, 782 Palime Section, Katlehong, 1432 for attention of the Mr L Ubisi.
Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: KAT/04/2021 EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER..
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Ekurhuleni West College Experiential Training related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0