Posted on July 27, 2021 by Jobcare
CLUB DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR (2 POSTS) (RE- ADVERTISEMENT) (3-YEAR CONTRACT 01 SEPTEMBER 2021 – 31 MARCH 2024: RENEWABLE YEARLY
Employer : Department of Sports Arts Culture and Recreation
Location : West Rand
Closing Date : 10-08-2021
- Reference Number : REFS/011567
- Directorate : Sport Development and Coordination
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R6 652,00 per month (stipend)
- Enquiries : Ms. Vivien Khanye – Tel no: 011 355 2606
- The successful candidate should have a Grade 12 Certificate, experience/expertise in the Sport Environment. Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Project management, Negotiations, Planning and Organization, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Excellent Verbal and Written Communication, Coordination, Computer Literacy, Report Writing.
- To support the Department of SACR to implement the Club Development Program. Provide administration and logistical support to the Club Development Programme in the Corridors as well as to Federations. Facilitate and record all information including statistics with regards to the program implementation. Assist in coordinating capacity building programs in the Corridor. Submit monthly reports.
- All applications must fill in the new Z83 form and attach certified copies of qualification, ID and CV submit. Faxed applications will not be considered. Application must be emailed to SACR.Recruitment@gauteng.gov.za or submitted online. All applications shall be put in the data base for consideration in case of withdrawal or resignations. People who applied before do not have to re-apply, applications will be considered.
CLUB DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR RELATED OPPORTUNITIES;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0