Posted on July 26, 2021 by Jobcare
MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK DEMAND MANAGEMENT L5
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Bertha Gxowa Hospital
Closing Date : 30-07-2021
- Reference Number : REFS/011593
- Directorate : SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703 .00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. M.J. Moabelo (011) 278 7784
- Grade 12 qualification with minimum of 1-5 years’ experience in Demand Management. Computer literacy, Microsoft Excel is a prerequisite and knowledge of Policies and ACTS.
- Responsible for receiving new requisitions and updating of the Acquisition Control Register. Verify that requisitions are in line with the demand plan. Updating demand plan with requisition reference numbers. Checking the correctness of the requisition on receipt. Segregate RFQs from Contract requisitions and allocate contract prices. Hand over requisitions to Acquisition management for further management. .
- PLEASE NOTE: The application must be submitted on form new Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from website, which must be completed in full and copies of qualifications, updated CV and ID should be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted. Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. APPLICATIONS: Applicant may apply on line at www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za and the newly acquired Departmental electronic-Health jobs system: www.healthjobs.co.za. NO HAND DELIVERY OR POSTED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED BASED ON PCM 36 OF 2020. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful. The appointed candidate will be subjected to an OHS medical Surveillance as required in the HBA regulation within the OHS Act 85 of 1993.
MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK RELATED OPPORTUNITIES;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0