Posted on July 25, 2021 by Jobcare
General worker (L2)
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Bertha Gxowa Hospital
Closing Date : 30-07-2021
- Reference Number : REFS/011589
- Directorate : Support Services
- Number of Posts : 6
- Package : R 102 534,00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. CB Msimango Tel. no. (011) 278 7730
- Minimum Grade 10 qualification. Must be able to read and write. Good verbal and writing skills, sound communication skills. Experience in general cleaning .
- Perform cleaning services of a routine nature by utilizing a variety of aids. Be prepared to clean floors, washing of windows, bathrooms, and do other cleaning tasks delegated. Work shifts. Be prepared to rotate anytime as may be determined by the supervisor within the scope of work. Assisting in messenger duties, assist with counting clean when required to do so. Responsible for counting and sorting of soiled linen in the wards. Sluicing of soiled linen. Adhere to Healthcare Waste management standard. Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety standards (using of prescribed personal protective equipment /personal protective clothing) The execution of tasks takes place mainly under direct supervision and requires minimal training APPLICATIONS: Applicant may apply on line at www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za and the newly acquired Departmental electronic-Health jobs system: www.healthjobs.co.za. . NO HAND DELIVERY OR POSTED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED BASED ON PCM 36 OF 2020. Institutions are encouraged to give consideration to absorption of Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) trainees and Administration interns who service the department.
- The application must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from website, which must be completed in full and certified copies of qualifications, updated CV and ID should be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. Medical surveillance will be conducted to successful candidate. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful
Find General worker (L2) related jobs;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0