Posted on July 25, 2021 by Jobcare
De Beers Internship Opportunity
Business Unit / Group Function: Anglo American South Africa (Corporate)
Location: Rustenburg, South Africa
Experience / Work Type: Entry Level / Permanent Employee
Closing Date:13 August, 2021
As a Graduate Civil Engineering within Anglo American, you will learn how to assist in delivering best practice support. You will have a proactive approach to safety, ensure compliance with all safety systems, and legislation is essential to the role. The role will also have a strong focus on Civil Engineering. You will facilitate effective communication between all relevant stakeholders and ensure that regular updates are completed in a timely manner.
If you are ready to make the most of everything you’ve learned so far, ready to be challenged, ready to work together with industry leaders, be a part of a supportive environment and a vibrant Graduate community and ready to take the first step towards a successful career in the mining industry, Anglo American is ready for you.Qualifications:
- Have completed a 4 year Civil engineering degree or currently completing 4th year which must be due to complete the study by January 2022.
- Design and/or Building background will be advantageous
- Have no more than two years of work experience.
- Have excellent academics.
- Be team players with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Actively participate in campus and community life.
Find De Beers Internship Opportunity related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0