Posted on July 22, 2021 by Jobcare
EnviroServ Learnership Opportunity
Location: Gqeberha/Port Elizabeth
Duration: 12 Months
A monthly stipend will be paid in accordance with selectoral determination.
Closing date: 30 July 2021.
EnviroServ is offering limited learnership opportunities for highly motivated, analytical and goal orientated people in the following disciplines:
LEANERSHIP TITLE: National Certificate: Business Administration Services NQF Level 3
• Be South African Citizen between the ages of 18 – 34.
• Reside in Ward 16, 23, 30, 53, 54 – 60.
• Persons with Std 10 / Grade 12 (English and Maths as subjects).
• Computer literacy.
• Accounting, Economics, Business Studies as a subject will be an added advantage.
METHODOLOGY OF PROGRAMME:
• Theory: classroom facilitation at Vulumzi High School.
• Practical: on the job training, nine months in and around Motherwell (Institutions & Schools).
CONTACT PERSON: Thembinkosi Tsebande
Tel: 082 779 6251 / 011 061 5100
Please hand certified copies of your ID, Matric certificate, proof of address (from your local Ward Councillor) and completed application form to your Ward Councillor.
African, Indian and Coloured people will be given preference. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
EnviroServ Learnership Opportunity related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0