Posted on July 19, 2021 by Jobcare
Opportunity for Youth – Nemisa
Digital Ambassadors: Yarona Digital Programme (Six months contract) X 75
Reference Number: NEM-15/07/2021
Stipend: Ambassadors shall be paid monthly stipend
Department: Yarona Digital Programme
Location: Ambassadors will be based in the following Municipalities in the Free State Province:
- Nala Local Municipality
- Masilonyana Local Municipality
- Tswelopele Local Municipality
- Tokologo Local Municipality
- Matjhabeng Local Municipality
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To attend training on the identified basic digital literacy modules as requested. To provide training to community
members in basic digital literacy skills modules as guided.
• Learn basic digital literacy skills on the modules provided.
• Participate during training sessions to ensure adequate knowledge is gained.
• Be able to conduct training to community members.
• Liaise with municipality on the venues for community training.
• Ensure attendance registers are captured correctly, relevant training is conducted and meet the minimum
requirements of training venues.
• Ensure allocated weekly targets are reached.
• Report on a weekly basis to Nemisa on the trained citizens per area and weekly targets
• Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
• Computer literate
• Post matric qualification
• Computer certificate
• At least 1 year working experience
• Must be bilingual (English, Sesotho)
• Impact and influence
• Critical judgement
• Information gathering
• Emotional maturity
• Commercial Acumen
• Communication (Written and Verbal)
• Results and quality focused
• Detail focused
• Please email through comprehensive CV and certified copies of Qualifications, a letter from Ward councillor
and other supporting documents to:
• Nala Local Municipality: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Masilonyana Local Municipality: email@example.com
• Tswelopele Local Municipality: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tokologo Local Municipality: email@example.com
• Matjhabeng Local Municipality: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
• Preference will be given to historically disadvantaged applicants.
• Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements should apply. Correspondence will only be limited to
short listed candidates.
• NEMISA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 30 July 2021 (16:00pm).
Opportunity for Youth – Nemisa related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0