Posted on July 18, 2021 by Jobcare
Opportunity for Youth
The Gauteng Department of Education is looking to recruit unemployed youth as COVID-19 Screeners at schools, district offices, head Office and teacher centres.
Screeners will be paid a stipend of R3 500 per month. The fixed term contract will be from 26 July – 31 December 2021.
• Aged between 18-34 years old
• Not working or studying
• Minimum school qualification of Grade 12
• Good organisational skills
• Flexibility and creativity
• Enjoy working with children and young adults
• Patience, confidence and a compassionate attitude
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to manage groups of learners and deal with challenging behaviour
• Ability to communicate in English and one other official language
• Only Gauteng Residents can apply
• Applicants must live within walking distance of the school where they apply
• Ensure adherence to COVID-19 Standard
• Operating Procedures
• Supervise social distancing among school children all the time
• Take and register temperature and vital signs
• Sanitise all learners, educators and visitors
• Report suspicious cases to the relevant school COVID-19 Champion
• Compile weekly and monthly reports
The only way to apply for this opportunity is to register and apply on the zero-rated sayouth.mobi site. (You can search for the school closest to where you live)
NB: Former beneficiaries of the Gauteng Youth Brigades, Presidential Youth Employment
Intervention and Bus Conductor Programme CANNOT apply.
CLOSING DATE: 20 July 2021
Find Opportunity for Youth related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0