Posted on July 15, 2021 by Jobcare
REGIONAL ADVISOR LEARNING PROGRAMMES
REFERENCE NUMBER: FSO: 28/2021
POSITION: FIXED TERM CONTRACT
DIVISION: FREE STATE REGIONAL OFFICE
ALL INCLUSIVE REMUNERATION:
R 30 000.00 PM
MICT SETA seeks to employ a suitably qualified and competent Regional Advisor: LP to provide support to employers on learning programme applications and registrations, including the monitoring of implemented programmes in line with stipulated requirements within MICTSETA.
The successful incumbent will be based at our Free State Office and will report to the Free State Regional Manager.
This is a Fixed Term Contract set to end on 31 March 2022.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business/Public Administration, Human Resources Development or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in skills development, SETA specific experience will be advantageous
- Knowledge of the Skills Development and National Qualifications Framework Acts
- Knowledge of Department of Higher Education & Training (DHET), National Treasury, Auditor General Performance Audit and SETA processes
- Project Management
LEARNING PROGRAM SUPPORT
- Liaises with Stakeholders in relation to programme applications.
- Oversees the preparation of spreadsheets / capturing and reviews to ensure correctness
of information for evaluations Committee.
- Verifies Provider Accreditation with the Quality Assurance in line with Discretionary
- Participates in the evaluation of applications to provide input as to whether approvals
should be granted.
- Creates letters of approval / rejection for programmes to be sent to stakeholders to
notify about the outcome of applications.
- Draws up provisional learning programme approval agreements with appropriate
milestones and time-frames.
- Submits learning programme contracts for verification by Manager.
- Ensures that signed contracts are received and filed in appropriate files.
- Monitors milestones and time-frames of learning programmes in line with MICTSETA policy.
- Quality Assures and verifies learners via Management Information System (MIS) prior to
- Liaises with Training Providers of stakeholders in relation to outstanding information.
- Prepares approval spreadsheet and instructs Administrators to process payments.
- Reviews payment packs for stakeholders and creates memos to monitor payment
- Submits payment packs to Manager for review prior to approval on system in order for
Finance to make payments.
- REQUIRED SKILLS
- Relationship Management
- Logical Thinking
- Problem Solving
CVs and certified qualifications of suitably qualified persons must be forwarded to the Human Capital Division for the attention of: Mr. Bassanio Gilbert (Recruitment@mict.org.za) by no later than 22 July 2021. Queries may be directed to 011-207-2600.
REGIONAL ADVISOR LEARNING PROGRAMMES RELATED OPPORTUNITIES
Was this helpful?
0 / 0