Posted on July 14, 2021 by Jobcare
SECURITY OFFICER – SANDTON
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tara the H Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date : 30-07-2021
- Reference Number : REFS/011510
- Directorate : SUPPORT SERVICES
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 122,595 per annual (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. N. Mdletshe Tel: (011) 535 3061
- Grade 10/12 plus security certificate Grade E, D, and C registered with PSIRA. Computer literacy will be an advantage. At leas2-3 years relevant security experience. Relevant experience in the hospital settings will be an added advantage. Knowledge of the Access to public premises and vehicles Act No. 53 of 1985 Sec 42 of Act 51 of 1997, PSIRA Act 56 of 2001 and Minimum Information Security Standards(MISS). Must be prepared to work shifts and under pressure. Must able to read and interpret CCTV surveillance data.
- Safeguarding the hospital’s assets, vehicles, employees, patients, contractors, visitor and the surroundings. Patrol inside the hospital, parking areas and controlling the movement of patients and visitors. Render escort services to staff members, visitors and patients when the need arises. Report all incidents/breaches in the Occurrences Book. Enforcement of departmental policies. Assisting nursing staff with patients if required, managing of hospital security aids and monitoring of CCTV.
- A Tara Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications can be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196, can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre, HR Section Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently faced with, applicants are encouraged to apply using any of the above methods.
FIND SECURITY OFFICER – SANDTON RELATED OPPORTUNITIES;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0