Posted on July 14, 2021 by Jobcare
GIS Technician Intern (12 months contract)
14 July 2021
Table Mountain National Park
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position. The position is for a GIS Technician Intern that will be stationed in the Cape Town Office.
Please address your application letter, accompanied by a CV and copy of your highest school or tertiary qualification, along with a certified ID copy via email to: Sandiso.email@example.com.
Applications that have not been responded to within 14 days should be regarded as unsuccessful.
SANParks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Bachelors honours degree in Environmental Science, Ecology or Biological Sciences with some GIS software experience.
- Technical support (data management and analysis) for donor-funded projects
- Maps and statistics in support of the GEF project
- Assist the conservation planner with managing and curating the spatial data for the GEF
- Provide mapping and conservation planning in support of various projects, including technical support for the establishment of the Grasslands NP
- Support the GIS data curation, planning and prioritisation processes for the new Grassland NP.
Find GIS Technician Intern related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0