Posted on July 9, 2021 by Jobcare
Volvo Sales Administration Internship
Graduate: Sales Administrator (Used Vehicles)
Auto req ID
State / Province
Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
Functional Area: Sales
Closing Date: 20-Jul-2021
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a graduate opportunity in the following area: Sales Administrator in Used Vehicles. This graduate opportunity is situated in Boksburg.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within our team:
- Sales orders related to vehicles repairs.
- Sundry orders for monthly and ad-hoc requests.
- Placing requests for courier services.
- Deal file compilation, from the costing sheet, including approved orders, Tax or Pro-Forma Invoice and payment.
- Preparing export files with deal summary, follow up on outstanding paperwork.
- Customer and Bank finance deal queries.
- Sales filling – Internal and External invoices and orders.
- Issuing sundry invoices as requested.
- CRM database update with customer and vehicle details, create new records.
- Vehicle record administration – updating details of sold vehicles.
- Ad-hoc functions and general support for admin, sales and technical team.
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Be a team player.
- Be Structure Orientated and Deadline Driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed Business Administration Diploma / Degree.
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Find Volvo Sales Administration Internship related opportunities
Was this helpful?
0 / 0