Posted on July 7, 2021 by Jobcare
Palabora Mining Training Opportunity
The Training and Development section of Palabora Copper (Pty) Limited is inviting citizens of the Ba-Phalaborwa region only to apply for a 4 month artisan aide skills programme (Unemployed – 18.2’s) in one the following trade disciplines. High achieving skills programme graduates may be invited to join one of the full artisan development learnerships on completion. Achiever selection will be base
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Those that are not receiving sponsorship from any other institution.
- Applicants living with disabilities are also encouraged to apply and will be considered based on the outcome of a medical assessment.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Certified copy of the academic results for the full Nated course (Four subjects @ N2/N3, etc for Learnership ), or a NCV Level 4 Certificate (all 7 subjects) or Technical Matric Certificate with Math – E symbol (Math Literacy not acceptable), Physical Science (E-Symbol) and Trade related theory subject
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Senior Certificate
- Certified colour copy of your Identification Card/Book
- Certified copy of your driver’s licence
Applications should be forwarded electronically to: www.palabora.com/training opportunities.asp
CLOSING DATE: Friday 16 July 2021
If you do not hear from the company within 21 days, please treat your application as being unsuccessful.
Find Palabora Mining Training Opportunity related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0