Posted on June 25, 2021 by Jobcare
Exxaro Coal Engineering Learnerships
Closing Date : 02 July 2021
Location: West of Kriel, Mpumalanga
Exxaro Maatla Coal Mpumalanga offers a development opportunity to poisons interested in growing their careers within Engineering. The Learnerships consists at structured unit standard based learning combined with practical / workplace experience.
Unemployed Learner positions are follows:
- Electricians x 3
- Fitting (including machining) x 3
- Diesel Mechanics x 2
- Plater/Welders x 2
- Grade 12/Standard 10 with an E symbol or 40% and higher pass In English and Mathematics.
- NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol or 40% or higher
- Applicants who passed Grade 12/Standard 10 at a Technical High School – with Subject Trade Theory, English, Mathematics. Science and Technical Drawing
- all subjects must be an E (40%) symbol or higher (equal to N2 requirements) – may also submit their application for consideration.
Added to the above mentioned the applicant must be in possession of the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Trades: Minimum N2 qualification with all lour subjects. The relevant Trade Theory is compulsory for Mechanical Trades.
- Electrical Trade: Minimum N3 qualification or NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol 40% or higher
- Selection Process
- Competency Evaluation
- • Interviews
- Must be in possession of a Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Reside in the 50km radius of Matla Coal
- A valid Drivers license will serve as an advantage
Note, Successfully completing all the above conditions does not secure your acceptance automatically
Applicants must submit a CV (Certified qualifications) and a K009 at the following area;
Matla Training Centre,
West of Kriel,
For further details please contact Bonita Morel Tel: 017 616 2177
Find Exxaro Coal Engineering Learnerships related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0