Posted on June 16, 2021 by Jobcare
Human Resources Intern
Role title: Human Resources Intern (12 month FTC)
Location: Netcare Cuyler
Reporting structure: Human Resources Manager
Closing date: 18 June 2021
The Human Resources Intern is required to assist with all administrative functions and also to assist with ad hoc
projects as and when required. The incumbent is further required to meet tight deadlines, to be accurate, to follow policies and procedures and to interact with members of the staff, management, external companies/agencies associated with Netcare as well as members of the public.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
– Responsible for the filing of all HR personnel records and other documents.
– Assist with payroll input (incl. terminations, engagements, medical aid applications and changes,
promotions, transfers, personal information updates, loans, etc.).
– Attending promptly and politely to all Human Resources queries from internal and external customers
– Assist with the managing of invoices.
– Assist with file audits to ensure completeness and compliance.
– Assist with other HR projects and initiatives, as and when required.
– Assist with recruitment administration.
– Assist with new staff induction which includes co-ordinating training venues and catering, etc.
– Responsible to prepare and distribute regret letters to non-successful candidates who applied for junior
– Compile and distribute agendas and take minutes of meetings, as required.
Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that
are mutually beneficial.
– Track HR Projects and keep team on target.
– Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
– Degree or a Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification.
– Minimum of 1 – 2 years human resources generalist / administration experience.
– Computer Literacy is essential.
NON MANAGERIAL/ SPECIALIST SKILLS
Coaching Others* The capacity to recognise development areas in others and support them to
facilitate personal development through coaching.
Leading and Managing Change* The capacity to implement and support change initiatives and to provide
leadership in times of uncertainty.
Performance Development* The ability to evaluate and develop different levels of capacity within a team to
achieve set objectives.
Taking Action Capable of recognising the need for action, considering possible risks and taking
responsibility for results.
Decision Making Capable of making decisions timeously and taking responsibility for the
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment
process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternatively fax application details to 041-
– Please note that reference checks for internal applicants will be conducted with the current and past
Netcare direct line managers of the applicant and the relevant Netcare HR Managers. Employees are
therefore encouraged to discuss internal job applications with their direct line manager to ensure that the
line manager is aware of the application.
– The terms and conditions of employment relating to the function which you have applied for will be based
on those that exist in the Division within which you will be employed.
– In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job
function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable
accommodation can be made.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0