Posted on June 14, 2021 by Jobcare
EPWP Fire Fighters
2x EPWP FIREFIGHTERS
(1x BOTRIVIER, 1x BARRYDALE)
Remuneration: R100.00 per day.
Closing date: 18 June 2021
The Overberg District Municipality has the following vacancies in the Directorate Community Services, Department Emergency Services, to be filled as soon as possible.
• Grade 12
• Good physical health (Candidates must undergo a physical test)
• Be able to work in a disciplined environment and must cope under pressure
• Experience in firefighting will be an advantage
• Applicants with a valid Code B or C1 driver’s licence will receive preference
• Applicants residing in the Overberg District will receive preference
• Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three Official Languages of the Western Cape
• Daily cleaning of equipment and vehicles
• Proper stacking and storage of fire equipment and tools
• Maintenance of fire equipment under supervision
• Assist Firefighters with daily activities
Application forms available at all ODM offices and on the website (www.odm.org.za). Completed application forms and/or CV are to be returned to the Department: Human Resources, Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp 7280. Certified copies of qualifications must be attached to applications. Incomplete and late applications and applications with no proof
of requirements will not be processed. For any enquiries in this regard you, can please contact Mr. Daniel De Kock on (028) 425 – 1157. Overberg District Municipality is an Equal Opportunity employer. Candidates from designated
groups are encouraged to apply. If no notification is received within 90 days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. The right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise is reserved. Canvassing will disqualify any candidate from being considered for appointment.
Find EPWP Fire Fighters related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0