Posted on June 11, 2021 by Jobcare
Bookkeeper – Fidelity Services Group
Closing date: 18 June 2021
Division – Fidelity Services Group – Helderkruin
Minimum experience – Mid-Senior
Company primary industry – Financial Services
Job functional area – Finance
A vacancy exists for a Bookkeeper stationed at Corporate Support – Head Office – Helderkruin. The position reports to the Group Accountant.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- Management of Intercompany processing incl customers and vendors maintenance on SAP.
- Consolidation of MOS reports for CEO.
- Preparation of monthly Boardpacks
- Online Banking ETF approvals – incl Check and release of Mico Financing Division payment
- Maintenance of Greenline General Ledger Reconciliation System.
- Review GL recons on Greenline and ensure all is in order for the Interim and year end audit. Raise any issues and long outstanding items
- Ensure monthly Payment of Vat and PAYE and resolve SARS queries
- Review of Creditors reconciliations.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and preferably a recognised accounting or bookkeeping qualification
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system
- Ability to work without supervision and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Excel is essential
- Experience required with VAT and PAYE
- Experience required with preparation and/or review of Balance Sheet recons
- Accounts Payable experience essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Numeric accuracy & attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
Bookkeeper – Fidelity Services Group related jobs;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0