Posted on June 8, 2021 by Jobcare
- Reference Number : refs/008804
- Directorate : ICT Infrastructure
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R173 703 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. Deon Rigney Tel: 082746 1855
- A Grade 12 Certificate with ICT equivalent certificate. A minimum of one (1) year to two (2) years functional experience working in ICT environment. Diploma in Information Technology related field will be an added advantage. Comptia/Microsoft A+ or N+ or MCSA or CCNA and other networks related certificates. Client orientation and customer focus, good problem solving & analytical skills, Ability to work under pressure, Valid driver’s license.
- The successful candidate will Provide Installation of new data and telephone points. Repairing cables and network points. Creating new fly-leads or patch-leads. Trace faults on different cables media that is: UTP Ethernet, Fiber and telephone cables. Must be able to work with various networks witches, access points, routers, PABX. Must be able to work with analogy, digital telephones and IPphones. Diagnose faults on network switches, access points and PABX. Trouble shooting of faulty extension lines and telephone 108 instruments. Attend site briefing meetings with network contractors. Render a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers/end-users are treated efficiently and effectively. Attend to all logged calls and close them calls on time.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at http://www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. A fully completed new Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of qualifications, Identity, and valid driver’s licence must be attached. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. No hand-delivered, faxed, or e-mailed applications will be accepted If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The Department intends to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Central Office, Johannesburg
Closing Date : 15-06-2021
Find Network Administration related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0