Posted on June 7, 2021 by Jobcare
Billing Clerk – Fidelity Services Group
Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
Employment type: Permanent
Closing Date: Closing Date 18 June 2021
Reporting to the – Billing Manager
The above position is vacant at Robertville reporting to the Billing Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to maintain revenue and ensure accurate revenue figures for the operational branches.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Processing stock / billing / credit notes related to stock.
- Generating, printing and distributing posting sheets for the branches.
- Constant communication with branches to address any other queries or billing related problems that the branches may need assistance with.
- Processing and capturing of orders on the system
- Assisting Credit Controllers
- Emailing posting sheets on a weekly basis to the Payroll Clerks
- Assisting with queries relating to the Billing Department
- Printing invoices
Other Personality Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact and ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Should be able to work independently, proactively and use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office matters with utmost professionalism
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, SAP, Outlook
- Should be prepared to work overtime.
- Own transport essential.
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Billing Clerk – Fidelity Services Group related jobs;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0